The EGCC has a number of promotional booklets, leaflets and other items about
Go. This page briefly describes and illustrates them. Many of them are available through the BGA.
These items are normally made available free to volunteers doing outreach
work on behalf of the BGA, which includes Go club secretaries.
They can also be made available to other people and for other uses at the
BGA’s discretion. In this case we may request a payment to cover our
costs. If in doubt, ask the secretary or president. Remember that the aim of
the BGA is “to promote interest in and the playing of the game of
Go”. We will be likely to look favourably on requests that help achieve
- Replaced by the BGA Tri-fold
- This is the ideal size to leave in racks, for example in libraries. Also,
as a quick answer to “What’s that game?” queries. A single
A4 sheet, folded in three.
- Colourful children’s booklet, teaching oriental culture and atari-go. 16 pages, A4, coloured glossy cover.
- Supports a teacher new to Go in using the the Asia and the game of Go.
20 pages, A4, cream paper cover.
- Ideal for six-lesson beginners’ course. An A5 booklet with glossy cover.
- Supports the teacher using Go Step by Step. An A5 booklet with blue cover.
- Stocks are low, but it may be reprinted
- A set of 108 red cards, 2½" by 3½", each with an easy Go problem.
- Out of stock
- White A4 sheets to allow the production of new copies are available.
- A card board, with sheets of black and white push-out stones.
- Normally only available to those teaching Go.
Last updated Sun Feb 08 2015. If you have any comments, please email the webmaster on web-master AT britgo DOT org.