The following messages may occur in an error box.
"Cannot backup - check files not in use and Disk in drive"
- Make sure you are not editing any of the files with some application like Word or Notepad.
"Cannot backup initialisation file"
- One of the files: godrawINI.gdi, gotours.gdi,goclubcode.gdi,golandcode.gdi,goplayers.gdi, is missing or is in use.
"Cannot backup tournament file"
- The tournament file (extension .gdt) for the current tournament could not be copied.
"Cannot create 'Backup' folder"
- The system is prevented from creating the Backup directory on your hard drive for regular backups.
"The required removable medium does not exist"
- You have asked for backup to some external device which is now disabled or does not exist.
Last updated Fri Jan 04 2013. If you have any comments, please email the webmaster on web-master AT britgo DOT org.