If you have more entries to make please return to the
Enter British Go Congress page
and make your payment after you've entered the last one.
Since you may be entering several people for British Go Congress events working out how much for you to pay is quite complicated, especially as we (and you) would like you to make a single payment for all participants, so please calculate the total using the following prices and then proceed to payment:
|Full Rate||BGA Concessionary Member Rate|
|All Events British Go Congress||£30||£18|
There are three methods to make payment:
- PayPal or Debit/Credit Card:
If you are just entering yourself for British Go Congress events use one of the first two columns below ("Single Entry" or "Concessional Single Entry") selecting the correct price from the menu.
However if you are entering several people for British Go Congress events working out how much for you to pay is quite tricky, especially as we would like you to make a single payment for all participants using Paypal, so the payment process is divided into two pages if you select the third ("Multiple Entries") column below:
- This is the first page and you need to enter your name plus the name of all other participants you're paying for. Then click on the Pay Now button
- The second page shows a standard Check Out box, but with an Amount and Unit Price of £0. Please change the Unit Price to the total amount of your payment, click on Update and then choose a way to pay. When you complete payment successfully you will be greeted with a Success Page from our website
Concessionary Single Entry
- Electronic payment: since our bank makes a significant charge for payment from any foreign bank account we do not accept foreign payment this way, but will accept payments from UK bank accounts. Please contact the Treasurer for details of our account
- Payment by cheque: Sterling (UKP/GBP) cheques or drafts, made payable to British Go Association
In general we will only accept payment this way when these cheques use a UK bank account and they must be received by the Treasurer no later than 15th February 2014. Please contact the Treasurer for his address.
Last updated Thu Dec 19 2013. If you have any comments, please email the webmaster on web-master AT britgo DOT org.