The following messages may occur in an error box.
"Cannot backup - check files not in use and Disk in drive"
- Make sure you are not editing any of the files with some application like Word or Notepad.
"Cannot backup initialisation file"
- One of the files: godrawINI.gdi, gotours.gdi,goclubcode.gdi,golandcode.gdi,goplayers.gdi, is missing or is in use.
"Cannot backup tournament file"
- The tournament file (extension .gdt) for the current tournament could not be copied.
"Cannot create 'Backup' folder"
- The system is prevented from creating the Backup directory on your hard drive for regular backups.
"The required removable medium does not exist"
- You have asked for backup to some external device which is now disabled or does not exist.