The 2012 AGM was held at the University of Durham Students Union on 21st April 2012.
Full minutes will be available in due course, but the main points were:
- Maria Tabor is elected to Council, following Jenny Radcliffe's retirement
- Phil Beck is elected as Auditor to replace Alison Bexfield who retires after 9 years. [Paul Barnard is appointed as Membership Secretary to replace Phil Beck.]
- The accounts for 2010 and 2011 were approved
- New subscriptions rates were approved as follows:
The State Retirement Age concession was replaced by one for those receiving the Pension Credit.
- Standard £24
- Family £32
- Concessions £15
- European £28
- Rest of World £32
- The proposed location for the 2013 British Go Congress is Stevenage
Last updated Tue May 15 2012. If you have any comments, please email the webmaster on web-master AT britgo DOT org.