We accept advertising from commercial organisations as well as private individuals and non-profit organisations.
|British Go Journal|
|Inside Black and White||Full Page|| £100 |
|Half page||£55 |
|Quarter page||£30 |
|Inside Page (Colour)||Full page||£150 |
|Inside Cover (Colour)||Full page||£200 |
|Half page||£120 |
|Back Cover (Colour)||Full page||£300|
|BGA website (www.britgo.org)||Please contact the Advertising Manager to discuss requirements|
Advertising General Terms and Conditions
- All bookings must be confirmed in writing.
- The British Go Association (BGA) reserves the right to refuse, amend, withdraw or
otherwise deal with Adverts submitted at their absolute discretion and without
explanation. All Adverts must comply with the British Code of Advertising Practice.
- The above rates are based on the Advertiser providing camera-ready copy.
- Copy must conform to the BGA's requirements and the BGA reserves the right to
charge for any additional work involved in amending the copy of the Advert to conform
to its requirements.
- The BGA will not be liable for any loss or damage consequential or otherwise
occasioned by error, late publication or the failure of an advert to appear from any
- The Advertiser's sole remedy if the BGA, or its third party subcontractors, make an error
in displaying or printing any Advert is the cost of re-running the relevant Advert. Neither the BGA nor its subcontractors shall be liable for failure to display or print the Advert caused by circumstances outside their control.
- The Advertiser will indemnify the BGA against any damage and/or loss and/or expense that the BGA may incur as a direct or indirect consequence of the Advertiser's advert.
- Payments are to be made within 30 days of receipt of invoice to the BGA's Bank Account. The BGA reserves the right to charge the Advertiser any costs it incurs resulting from the Advertisers chosen method of payment.
- Series discounts apply only to orders placed in advance and completed within the agreed period. The BGA reserves the right to surcharge in the event of a series of Adverts not being completed within that period. If the Advertiser cancels the balance of
a contract to publish a series of Adverts it relinquishes any series discount and all Adverts will be paid for at the appropriate rate.
- If an Advert links to another site, the Advertiser is responsible for maintaining the link and for the content of the linked site. BGA may remove any Advert which contains content or links to a site which, in BGA's opinion, is defamatory or objectionable or will bring BGA into disrepute. The Advertiser will indemnify BGA from and against any claims or liability arising from links contained in an Advert.
- If BGA receives complaints about the content of an Advert it may, at its discretion, remove the Advert from display without reference or liability to the Advertiser.
- If payment is not received within 30 days the advert will be withdrawn from the website.
Our current Advertising Rates and Terms and Conditions are also downloadable here .
Contact the Advertising Manager to discuss your requirements further.
31st December 2009