Representatives at International Tournaments: Obsolete
We are asked to nominate official representatives for various international tournaments. Below we show the links for pages for each of these, giving the details of who has been nominated for each tournament. In some cases we operate a points system for deciding who receives future nominations. When this is the case the pages also give details of players’ current points.
Note: All representatives in International Go Federation events (WAGC, IAPGC, WMSG and KPMC as at December 2010) need to abide by the IGF Code of Conduct, which can be seen on the IGF Members Documents page. In addition most of these events require us to nominate UK citizens.
Note: The IGF Statutes, as of August 2015, state in article 20: "A player may not represent a second country or territory in any IGF-sponsored international competitions for at least five years after representing a different country or territory.”
- World Amateur Go Championship
- Korea Prime Minister's Cup International Amateur Baduk Championship
- Women’s World Amateur Go Championship
- International Amateur Pair Go Championship
- World Mind Sports Games
- Ing Chang-Ki Memorial Tournament
- Toyota-Denso European Go Oza
- European Fujitsu Finals
- European Pair Go Championship
We also have a team in the following: